The Mary Oliver Dress
The Mary Oliver Dress, part of our SS '24 Collection, is crafted from hand-woven fabric and adorned with polka hand-block prints. With its ruffle detailing, the dress exudes an elegant charm, perfect for both daytime and evening wear. Its relaxed fit silhouette ensures comfort and can be paired with flats to complete a casual and effortless look.
- Crimson/multi color
- Hand-woven cotton
- Block print
- Ruffles at neck
- Long sleeves
- Gathered cuffs
- Side pockets
- Straight hem
- Above-knee length
- Cold hand wash,Air dry in shade. Expect some color transfer initially.
- Hand block Prints are unique and creates slight pattern surprises compared to our photos.
- Fits large to-size
- Comfortable fit across the shoulders and the bust with a relaxed fit around the body
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Dom from lookbook shoot is 5'11 wearing a size M(US)
- Her measurements are Bust-35" Waist-31" Hip-37"
100% Hand-woven cotton,
Our fabrics are made using traditional techniques and are carefully crafted by skilled artisans.
Our hand-woven fabrics are made from natural materials such as wool, cotton, and silk, making them environmentally friendly and sustainable. The intricate patterns and textures of our hand-woven fabrics are created using a loom, resulting in unique and one-of-a-kind pieces.
- Gentle cold machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron
- Dry Clean if needed
- Natural dyes: Hand-wash separately and do not soak
- Cashmere: Dry clean only and warm iron.