Vintage cotton gilet
The Vintage cotton gilet, part of our SS '24 Collection, blends comfort and style. This gilet is meticulously crafted from block-printed cotton and offers a timeless and versatile look with its tie-fastening detail at the front and sides. Pair it with a basic top and pants for a casual and vintage look, and complete the outfit with classic footwear. Style with Zebra Stroll Pants
- Hand-woven cotton
- Tripe block print
- Round neck
- Front and side tie fastening
- Straight hem
- Cold hand wash,Air dry in shade. Expect some color transfer initially.
- Hand block Prints are unique and creates slight pattern surprises compared to our photos.
- Fits true to size
- Relaxed fit across the body
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Dom from lookbook shoot is 5'11 wearing a size M(US)
- Her measurements are Bust-35" Waist-31" Hip-37"
100% Hand-woven cotton,
Our fabrics are made using traditional techniques and are carefully crafted by skilled artisans.
Our hand-woven fabrics are made from natural materials such as wool, cotton, and silk, making them environmentally friendly and sustainable. The intricate patterns and textures of our hand-woven fabrics are created using a loom, resulting in unique and one-of-a-kind pieces.
- Gentle cold machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron
- Dry Clean if needed
- Natural dyes: Hand-wash separately and do not soak
- Cashmere: Dry clean only and warm iron.